BLOG POST 4: A MEAL OR FOOD YOU REALLY LIKE

Tell us about a meal or food you really like. Include this information:

- What is it? ( describe it)

- How is it made?

- Why do you like it so much?

- How does it impact your health? 

Upload pictures

Make comments in 3 of your classmates' posts

Word-count: 140 words

Deadline: May 26th (11:59 pm)


I must start this post saying that unfortunately (for me) I have very few months of summer to enjoy my favorite food that is ´Pastel de Choclo'. This is because during the rest of the year it's not so common to find this delicious dish :( unless you go to Pomaire. My favourite restaurant there is called 'Los Naranjos', in this place you can order typical Chilean food all the year and I have to admit I was reticent to eat Pastel de Choclo in July because I though the taste would not be the same, but I was mistaken, the flavour was as wonderful as it is in summer. So I really recommend you to visit it.

I think the reason why I like Corn Pie is because of the taste and it reminds me of my family and summer days. 

In general I don't like cooking so much, specially during the week because it takes a lot of time that I don't have, but during the weekend is different because I can relax and try new recipes. 
About my job, my schedule changes every semester, for this reason sometimes I can go and have lunch at home, and some other times I just eat in places near the faculties... Any recommendation near Artes? :)

Comentarios

Entradas populares