BLOG POST 3: MY FAVORITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

Write about your favourite piece of technology

Say:

What it is.
When you got it.
How you use it.
How often you use it.
Why you like it.
What life would be like without it.

- 140 words minimum.
- Include a picture.
- Comment on  3 of your classmates’ blogs.





Today I'll talk about my favorite piece of technology. I have to admit that it was kind of difficult at first thinking about only one, as we have many technological devices that we use every day and make our life easier. To tell the truth I'm not a tech fan but if I had to choose one the  first that comes to my mind is my camera.

I love taking photographs! ... since I can remember I've always had fun taking photos, when I was younger I used a small camera, but some years ago I  bought a professional one with more options to make photographs more precise. When I go on holiday I really enjoy to capture all those moments with people I love, and from landscapes I don't want to forget.   

For some people is annoying carrying a camera all the time, or they are worried because they want to look good in every photograph, but I like to take them in spontaneous moments, like when people is laughing or they look happy and they don't realize that I'm taking photos, so then they are surprised to see them. 
Some people say that the problem with the cameras nowadays is that you can take hundreds of photos and you have never time to see them all, and that's right but at least in my case I check them and after erase those who are not that good I put them on a CD, so every time we want to see them again we have them there.  

Of course I would like to learn how to use it properly because it has  many options and everything I know I have learned it on my own, so I'm thinking of taking a courses to take advantage of the full potential of the camera. 



... What about you? What is your favorite piece of technology? 

Comentarios

Entradas populares